Risk Analysis Form
This Investor Suitability Assessment guides you in choosing the services that suit your investment objectives, risk tolerance, financial profile and investment experience. The information that is provided forms the basis of our recommendation. It is important to provide accurate and complete information to ensure that suitable services are recommended according to investment needs and objectives.As per the SEBI Guidelines, Investment Adviser shall ensure that-
It has a reasonable basis for believing that a recommendation or transaction entered into:
- (i) Meets the client’s investment objectives;
- (ii) Is such that the client is able to bear any related investment risks consistent with its investment objectives and risk tolerance;
- (iii) Is such that the client has the necessary experience and knowledge to understand the risks involved in the transaction.
Based on risk involved in Stock Market, financial profile and investment experience, clients can be categorized into following categories
- 1. Low risk investor - This type of investor has small tolerance for investment risk. Since trading in stock market is subject to market risk hence none of the services are recommended for these investors.
- 2. Moderate risk investor - This type of investor is able to accept investment loss occasionally and is willing to take small risk associated with market. The services recommended to these investors are listed below.
- 3. High risk investor – This type of investor is keen for opportunities to generate a high return and is able to accept substantial risk and can accept quite high investment loss . The services recommended to these investors are listed below.
Types of risks and services covered under them -:
|Moderate Risk||High Risk|
|STOCK CASH||STOCK FUTURE|